1. We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
2. All data collected on the Site is provided and accepted in anonymized form.
3. Anonymous data include the following information that does not allow to identify you:
3.1. Information that you provide about yourself using online forms and software modules of the Site, including name and phone number and / or email address.
3.2. Data that are transferred in anonymous form in an automatic mode, depending on the settings of the software you use.
4. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the data provided, and the User has the necessary consent to process them in accordance with this Policy, considering that the User acts in good faith, prudently and makes all the necessary efforts to maintain such information up to date and to obtain all necessary consent for its use.
5. The composition and conditions for the collection of anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders.